● Based on the internal physiological structure of the human nose, the characteristics of product design, experts recommend regular cleaning of the nasal cavity, remove dirt, pollen, postoperative residue, dust, etc.
● A practical product for individual daily nasal maintenance and maintenance
Instruction for Use:
1. Pour 2.7 grams of nasal salt into a bottle of water, then add warm water to the 300 ml mark
2. Please ensure that the water temperature is about 37 °C. When touching the end of a finger, it should be warm. Mix the nasal salt until it is completely dissolved, then tighten the lid.
3. Choose the right nozzle: be sure to choose a child nasal sprayer.
4. Correct posture: your upper body is tilted forward, tilted downwards, the head is slightly tilted, the bottle is turned upside down, and the tip is gently inserted into a nostril. Relax, open your mouth a little, inhale (through your mouth). Do not hold your breath, do not breathe through your nose. Press the valve button on the bottom of the water bottle and the solution will flow automatically. Do not squeeze a bottle of water. The rinsing fluid penetrates the nostrils and cleans the nose and sinuses, and closes the other nostril. After flushing one nostril, release the button to stop the solution. Turn and wash the two nostrils.
1. Do not use water or conventional salt instead of salt to wash your nose.
2. To avoid discomfort, please wash the salt solution at the correct concentration as described in this user guide.
3. Do not use if one side of the nose is clogged, or if there is otitis media or other ear diseases.
4. Children 8 years of age or younger should use this product under the direction of a doctor and parent.
5. Machine washable before and after each use.
6. Washing is a personal care product; it is not shared with others.
7. The product should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from corrosive liquids or gases.
people are currently looking at this product